Monday, May 26, 2014

I, Frankenstein

I, Frankenstein directed by

This is a total disaster of a movie from beginning to end as this movie never really seems to know what it wants to do.  Even from the insane premise: Frankenstein's monster fights vampires with the help of gargoyles, this movie should be completely over the top and just plain fun.  But it is no where near the level of fun it should be as it takes itself way to seriously and has too much angst.  It should have learned from the movie Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, which was a totally fun movie as it bathed in the insaneness and craziness of the title and concept - thus it was on of the more enjoyable movies I've seen in a long time.  I, Frankenstein is boring and feels long, despite the run time of 90 minutes and I came into this movie low expectations, which then the movie went even lower than those expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment