Sunday, September 14, 2014

Kick-Ass 2

Kick-Ass 2 directed by Jeff Wadlow, starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloe Grace Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, and Jim Carrey.

I didn't like the first movie but I will admit this movie is better than the first movie.  I still have absolutely no pity or empathy for the main character as I think he is in way over his head.  I still take joy when he gets beat up and actually root for the villain to beat him up.  That being said however - Chloe Grace Moretz is the star of this movie and her character's arc and development alone made this movie worth watching.  She stole the entire movie.  Well Christopher Mintz-Plasse also did a great job of over acting in a role that required him to do so.  His character was the second best thing to see in this movie.  The movie seriously drags when either he or Chloe aren't on screen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment